Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Ah...it's that time of year again. And, I'm going to try and tone it down a bit.

There are soooo many things that I would like to accomplish this year.  But I will focus on only a few. (I'll try anyway...)

Physical
Develop healthy eating habits.  Start by counting calories and eating more vegetables.
Exercise 5 days per week.
Reach a healthy weight.

Mental
Write in journal/personal blog once a week.
Do one present and one past family blog per week.
Take more photos of daily life

Social
*Be more involved at Brooklyn's school.  Newsletter on time each remaining month of the year.
*Be a better friend.  Listen rather than talk.

Personal
Accomplish 1 personal progress goal per week and one project every two months.
Pray night and morning
Read scriptures daily

Family
Read to my children daily.
Be present with Brooklyn when she is home from school
Preschool twice per week
Date nights with Derek.

Okay, that is already a lot. But I do feel that it is doable.  It will just take some work.
I am excited.  I know in a week, it will be much harder, but I can do it.  I am made of strong stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment